Frost Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aefaefaefa's idea dump

3 posters

Go down

Aefaefaefa's idea dump Empty Aefaefaefa's idea dump

Post by aefaefaefaefaefaefa Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:04 pm

1. Promote Battle Searches:
One major problem with the frost server is the lack of attention directed at the battle searches, which can be frustrating or annoying when you don't feel like entering tournaments 24/7. I suggest a competition for the best ladder ranking of a chosen tier, and the person with the best ladder ranking in chosen tier, after about a month or so (up to admins to decide) will earn points determined by da admins.
Pros: More battle searching, more points to give out yay Surprised, more options for ppl on frost to choose from, less boredom
2. Frost Ad video competition:
It Frost still wants to continue expanding, I suggest that you add a video ad competition. This would have a deadline in like a month or so (up to admins), and then people would watch and vote. This would help get (shofu maybe) more ppl on frost, as well as give ppl an opportunity to get points, and bring more attention to frost etc.
3. Enhancement of Friend System:
As of now, the Friend System is cool and all, but still pretty useless. To make something out of it, I would suggest having frost somehow notify one when one of their added friends logs on or logs off. In addition, friends that are on should have some sign or something that makes it easy to identify them in the username list. That's all for now.
aefaefaefaefaefaefa
aefaefaefaefaefaefa

Back to top Go down

Aefaefaefa's idea dump Empty Re: Aefaefaefa's idea dump

Post by Rekless_Zombie Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:28 pm

I would actively participate in the ad competition
Rekless_Zombie
Rekless_Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosy Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:20 pm

1. We try and work out but tournaments are just more popular due to current system, however the thought of rewarding users with bucks etc based on ladder maybe each week is something we mentioned.
2. The Frost Ad was another thing but we weren't sure how it would work as it would just be battles Razz I know BrittleWind wants to do it so possible.
3. Friends list isn't a light thing, we are incorporating it into the client and thus requires more complex code with each thing. I personally have some aims with it but they are quite large and would take time. Notifications are possible though I believe.

Thanks Smile
Cosy
Cosy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down