Frost Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mini-dome!

3 posters

Go down

should we start a mini-dome???

Mini-dome! Vote_lcap75%Mini-dome! Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
Mini-dome! Vote_lcap25%Mini-dome! Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Mini-dome! Vote_lcap0%Mini-dome! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Mini-dome! Empty Mini-dome!

Post by ej drago Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:49 am

i thought of something which was not bad.....called the mini-dome basically its like an event and a big tournament that happends twice or thrie a week,the prizes for 1st would be 80 points and 2nd 50 points.
I would love having a mini-dome coz LC is one of my favorite tiers and this is also a easier way to get points,put yes or no on the poll.bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

ej drago
ej drago

Back to top Go down

Mini-dome! Empty Re: Mini-dome!

Post by Cosy Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:16 am

LC is a fun tier to play but it is all about interest. When we do large ones, they are tiers which fill up fast. Whether LC has that same interest we would have to see.

We want to host more different tournaments, but those points a little too high :c It would probably be about 15 or so for a tournament like that.

I will discuss it with the Leaders and Admins when they are on and try and work out a better arrangement with tournaments so we have them more often. We will talk about LC tournament though and I will check back on votes if people do vote :3
Cosy
Cosy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HotFuzzBall Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:20 pm

Totally agree we should have this, It would be nice for a big tourney to be a unique tier such as LC instead of the same old shit like OU or Monotype >>, even though I sux at LC, I would want to see this since it gives variety and I've seen like about 2 lobby LC tourneys likeee every month or so :c.

But I agree that the points given should be wayyy lower than 80 and 50.
HotFuzzBall
HotFuzzBall

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down