Frost Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Idea for a Potential CAP Tier pokemon.

+2
piiiikachuuu
Franken Ştein
6 posters

Go down

New Idea for a Potential CAP Tier pokemon. Empty New Idea for a Potential CAP Tier pokemon.

Post by Franken Ştein Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:41 pm

On Brittle's Trainer Card, the prop from BW2, I seriously think that would be a fun pokemon for CAP, Now, I don't know the exact mechanics involved in making it happen but here are some suggestions and even a name:

Tendrildon:

Base stats

HP: 135
Attack: 160
Defense: 95
Special Attack: 75
Special Defense: 135
Speed: 90

Total: 690

Type: Dark/Fire type.
Ability: Tendril Trance/Truant Tendril; When this pokemon is in play, it emits a pulse that changes the opponents type to Truant.

Move Sets: All Dark moves and Fire moves Excluding: Flash Burn. Basic generic moves are also Able to be used.

Now, for fun, A brief Pokedex Description:
Height 9'8
Weight: 400 pounds

This Pokemon came into existence when a wandering Spirit posessed a Prop at at Theatre, giving it newfound animate and physical properties, a second chance at life as a Pokemon!

I know this will be shot down most likely but, I had a thought as I was falling asleep and figured i'd jot it down and make it known. Thanks for your time reading this.

Franken Ştein

Back to top Go down

New Idea for a Potential CAP Tier pokemon. Empty Re: New Idea for a Potential CAP Tier pokemon.

Post by piiiikachuuu Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:24 pm

that's the most broken ability i've seen

this also would not fit in with cap at all, given those incredibly broken stats
piiiikachuuu
piiiikachuuu

Back to top Go down

New Idea for a Potential CAP Tier pokemon. Empty Re: New Idea for a Potential CAP Tier pokemon.

Post by Franken Ştein Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:55 pm

What's broken about them? I'm not entirely familiar with CAP and the criteria yet, I've read the info. Reduce the stats and Ability to something less perhaps?

Franken Ştein

Back to top Go down

Post by piiiikachuuu Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:39 pm

you're making all opposing pokemon get the shittiest ability in the game; with protect (p much every poke gets it), it can literally not take any hits. even without protect, 135/90/135 defensive stats are more than enough to tank a few hits. we're also talking about a pokemon that gets flare blitz, crunch, and sucker punch, to name a few.
piiiikachuuu
piiiikachuuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Agous Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:10 pm

Yeah...i agree with piiika
Agous
Agous

Location : A place where you can find a lot of texbooks and 14 year olds...

Back to top Go down

Post by Franken Ştein Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:29 am

Well, agreed. Maybe making the ability Prankster to allow non-direct attacks to go first, having it as a special attacker/Special defender, reducing the attack and defense alot, drawing back to 530 best. Limiting out Flare Blitz? Eruption, Flash burn, and Dark pulse as well as Dark void and Dream Eater/Nightmare. I'll perfect it and make it less broken.

Franken Ştein

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:50 am

Wait, Frost has a say in CAP? I thought CAP was a main only thing

Back to top Go down

Post by Grumpig The Piggy Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:17 am

The Attack is too op..
Grumpig The Piggy
Grumpig The Piggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekless_Zombie Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:13 am

Broken ability above all else would make this an unusable pokemon
Rekless_Zombie
Rekless_Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post by ☯Aura Burst☯ Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:31 pm

CAP is maintained by the smogon community, but I agree, that is completely broken. Keep in mind CAP is between OU and Ubers
☯Aura Burst☯
☯Aura Burst☯
Admin

http://frostserver.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Franken Ştein Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:05 pm

Okay, I am agreeing now. Broken, but I will revise it and maybe submit it again, I'm just being creative and trying to be an active member, granted posting shit ideas isn't a good way but, I am simply throwing ideas out there lol

Franken Ştein

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekless_Zombie Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:04 pm

Just edit the OP when your done
Rekless_Zombie
Rekless_Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post by ☯Aura Burst☯ Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:46 pm

I don't think this is possible; I do think we can edit the code to add new pokemon, but you need to draw and code new sprites, animations, add moves and abilities, and all that. Best to let the Smogon team handle it
☯Aura Burst☯
☯Aura Burst☯
Admin

http://frostserver.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down