Frost Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[In Progress] Server Vs. Server Tourney

4 posters

Go down

[In Progress] Server Vs. Server Tourney Empty [In Progress] Server Vs. Server Tourney

Post by Psychological Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:28 pm

I was thinking if there was possible way to have a server vs. server tournament happen? I think it would be a fun way to get to meet other cool users and have fun doing what we do best, playing pokemon. There could be a prize for the winner like maybe the loser server has to make something for the winning server? Idk, we could think of something if we actually get this to happen. I think it would be interesting and fun to try.
Psychological
Psychological

Back to top Go down

[In Progress] Server Vs. Server Tourney Empty Re: [In Progress] Server Vs. Server Tourney

Post by Cosy Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:34 am

Server vs. Server is something that we are thinking about but the issue is getting other servers on board with it. We are currently looking into it though.

Thanks.
Cosy
Cosy
Admin

Back to top Go down

[In Progress] Server Vs. Server Tourney Empty Re: [In Progress] Server Vs. Server Tourney

Post by Rekless_Zombie Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:55 pm

Us vs. the Spanish server = mass hysteria/confusion hahahahaha
Spoiler:
Rekless_Zombie
Rekless_Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alakazam's Café Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:51 am

Not even bad.
Alakazam's Café
Alakazam's Café

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down