Frost Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professor Stein's Week Long Decent Into Madness

+2
☯Aura Burst☯
Franken Ştein
6 posters

Go down

Professor Stein's Week Long Decent Into Madness - Page 2 Empty Re: Professor Stein's Week Long Decent Into Madness

Post by Franken Ştein Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:28 pm

Okay.. hour 100? I forgot the day. I'm probably gonna end these and update whenever I feel since I keep forgetting shit. my head is sooo light and hurts so bad.

i'm almost done!

Franken Ştein

Back to top Go down

Professor Stein's Week Long Decent Into Madness - Page 2 Empty Re: Professor Stein's Week Long Decent Into Madness

Post by Franken Ştein Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:12 pm

okay i'm not even sure of what to say anymore. That alone should be explanation enough. my brain has completely gone a-wol.

less than 48 hours I believe.

Franken Ştein

Back to top Go down

Post by Franken Ştein Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:22 pm

scratch that, 50 hours.

Franken Ştein

Back to top Go down

Post by Franken Ştein Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:24 am

my time got sooooo goofed up, alas i end this little project. My mind is shot, thoughts are gone, sense of time, well i dont have it. my grammar has gone down, as well as reflexes. i dont have the energy to be serious or mean. overall, i am glad this is done because i have no idea what to write.

thanks to all those in my week long journey, but i didnt go mad since i was already mad.

Franken Ştein

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekless_Zombie Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:43 pm

I salute you stein. This was really cool to read. Get some sleep
Rekless_Zombie
Rekless_Zombie

Back to top Go down

Post by DFB3636 Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:19 pm

Congratulations to you, sir (even though I'm fashionably late posting so).
DFB3636
DFB3636

https://www.youtube.com/user/DFB3636Yugioh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down