Ya Boi Rekless_Zombie in da house

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ya Boi Rekless_Zombie in da house

Post by Rekless_Zombie on Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:20 pm

Hello ladies and mentlegen! I am a 16 year old bro from Mountain View, California. I usually play OU, OU Monotype, and LOTS of RandBats. I currently hold the record for longest voice on frost (3 months haha) I'm also a moderator/representative for pokemon-battling.com, so if you have any questions regarding registration/joining our community, feel free to ask! Those who've been around on the server long enough know I love to screw around and have a good time with anyone. Pokemon-battling.com is a separate, un affiliated forum for Pokemon battlers just like you! We have a league, an economy for you trophy hunters, as well as biweekly tournaments! All of this is held on your neighborhood frost server. We're currently a small community, but we hope to expand! As of right now, we do tournaments and chill and have fun there. So check it out! PM me anything that isn't spam and I'll try my best to help you out. I am now on mod staff so I am a great help. If you have any questions, just ask!

Summary for those who don't like reading: I'm a cool guy who helps run another forum. I play on frost more than main now. And I like helping people and having a good time.

Here's an obnoxious smilie for y'all
lol!

Last edited by Rekless_Zombie on Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Moderator upgrade :D)
Rekless_Zombie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top